Caramel Pudding - Sweet Bitter Boing Boing


Assalamualaikum.
Hello fellow readers!

Today I made some Caramel Pudding for my sweet craving self. It is a simple dessert that can be eaten hot and cold. My sister loves it too. Well, because she is a sweet tooth. I don't know how she can devour 10 puddings straight like that...

Caramel Pudding or Creme Caramel is made from milk, egg, and sugar. There are many kinds of recipes for making it on the internet. So, I want to share my version. It is simple and easy to make. the tricky part is when making caramel. You need to pay attention when making it and don't leave it unattended. Or you will get burnt caramel.(not sweet anymore, just bitter like my heart)

For this recipe, I used dadih container below as mold.

  Bekas Dadih PK4 4 oz, Kitchen & Appliances on Carousell

Ahem!! Let's see the recipe.


Caramel Pudding Recipe
Portion: 20 cups 

1 can of Condensed Milk
1 can of Evaporated Milk
5 nos of Eggs (Grade B)
200gm of Sugar (granulated sugar better)
400ml of Water (1 can)
1 tsp of Vanilla Essence


For the method of making it, you can refer to my link video below.

Easy Caramel Pudding Recipe | Farhalicia's


Share your Caramel Pudding at the comment below!!

Comments

Popular Posts